Sunday, April 22, 2018

Blue Fern Studios - My Loves

Howdy!!

Dropping in today to share a layout created for Blue Fern Studios. For this layout I mixed and matched collections. I have used papers from Amber & Apricot, Wanderlust and Seaside Cottage. I amazes me how beautifully the collections mix and match.

'My Loves'


So for this page was created with lots of fussy cut images from the different papers to create the dimensional cluster. The birds, brown leaves and yellow roses were cut from Birdsong and Sunny Deposition papers from the Amber And Apricot collection.


To get the fussy cut rose to blend into the paper I used the Penned Flourishes stamp and stamped a little more over the papers edge with black ink. It helped to blend it in perfectly.


In between each layer i added folded flowers and shredded cheesecloth to add extra interest and texture.


The frame around the top of my photo was cut from the In the Mood chipboard sheet and covered with some of the Seaside Cottage Mermaid patterned paper.


Blue Fern Studio
Materials List
Papers
Amber And Apricot
Birdsong Pattern Paper
Sunny Deposition Pattern Paper
Wanderlust
Mountain View Pattern Paper
Seaside Cottage
Mermaid Pattern Paper
Chipboard
In The Mood Chipboard Sheet
Seedlings
Twig
Embossing Powder
Dark Chocolate
Stamp
Penned Flourish

Joanne
xx

No comments: